jump to navigation

New Resource for Divorcing Women October 15, 2007

Posted by shelleycm in Child Custody, Child Support, Dissolution.

Check out the Modern Woman’s Divorce Guide for wonderful interviews with attorneys, articles, and resources!


1. Jeaneece - December 1, 2007

Can anybody please tell me what action I need to take if my spouse refuses to sign the divorce papers? He abandoned his family nearly six years ago and has refused to pay any child support or sign the divorce decree in fear of having to pay child support. My spouse is currently out of the country (In Canada) and he feels he is imune from his responsibilities. My fiancee of four years has great benefits and my daughter needs emergency dental work and I simply cannot make it on my own. My fiance (bless his heart) helps offset the cost by helping me with my bills. My daughter can get immediate medical and dental coverage once I remarry. I am between a rock and a hard place. Any ideas would be grateful.

2. Kerri McHill - June 30, 2009

Contact an attorney in Canada

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: